1. Get into a push-up position with your arms extended.
2. Keep your feet in a fixed position.
3. Walk on your hands for 1-3 feet towards the right, then switch and walk towards your left.
4. Keep your belly pulled in throughout the movement.
1. Get into a plank position.
2. Bring your right knee towards your right elbow.
3. Switch and bring your left knee towards your left elbow.
Alternating Hand Plank
1. Get into a plank position; rest your weight on your forearms.
2. Push up onto your right hand until your right arm is straight. Push up onto your left hand until your left arm is straight.
3. Lower back down onto your right forearm, then your left forearm. That’s one rep.
4. Do not allow your hips to move as you lift and lower.