Sometimes the hardest part of working out is getting started. I know that we have all had days where you are tired or have a lot going on and the last thing that you want to do is squeeze in a workout.
- Think about how you will feel after you workout. I love the “high” that working out gives me! You feel so good about yourself and will feel happy about accomplishing something great for yourself.
- Make “YOU time” a priority. I know that for a lot of people, taking time out of your day to focus on yourself just doesn’t happen. It’s time to put yourself and your health first. You can afford to spend even just a couple of minutes doing something for YOU.
- Be your own success story. Do you have fitness or health goals that you are trying to reach? Chances are you will never reach them if you don’t workout. Remember why you set those goals. Make it a priority to reach them.
- Think about how you are going to look. The power of your imagination is incredible! Visualize the person you want to be. Think about what it’s going to take to get there and then get to it! Let this visualization drive you!
- Stress relief. One of the best ways to relieve stress at the end of the day (or even at the beginning) is to work it off. I promise that you will feel better and more relaxed if you just sweat it out!
Now, go workout already! Make it happen.